Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 25- 5 strawberries = become a farmer!

Pebbles pebbles pebbles! I went pebble hunting again and naughty me couldn't resist doing just a few more, this time featuring snail.

Other than that, lots of reading, some work for Elements of Health, laundry, studio cleaning,  a trip to the market (where the ceramicist bowl lady had gorgeous new things and jokingly replied 'no worries we take card' when I said I had no money left) and rather excitingly writing and sending design proofs off for my website. It is coming along a treat!

The only majorly exciting news was that my new strawberry plant, which I planted last week, has 5 baby strawberries on it! This to me is sufficient proof that I can grow things and thus should seriously consider becoming a farmer. What could possibly go wrong?

And so sums up my day, sorry its not more exciting. I will start gallivanting again at the weekend. See what mischief I can get up to.

Bye bye xxx

Maria
Writer and Farmer of 5 strawberries

1 comment:

  1. Farmer of 5 strawberries! Priceless! ;) Hey - good line for a short story no? Maybe it could be a snail farmer, farming the strawberries... well I think it's a great title for a book anyway... :) wiz x

    ReplyDelete