Saturday 4 May 2013

Day 20 - Come on Mr Harley Davidson, give us a lift

Hi all,

You are probably sick of all my blogging. I confess I am torn between wanting to give the stories to those who have shared a sentence with me, and holding them back so as to not deluge the blog with constant writing. 3 in a day is really all I can manage, when I factor in the editing and typing time as well, and I shall run out of sentences by Tuesday,  unless you have new ones for me? I hope I'm not irratating those who do read my bloke - you are out there aren't you?

Well I hope you are enjoying reading them as much as I am writing them. Please do give feedback both good and bad. And you will be pleased to know I've fixed all the spelling mistakes lol

Well on to today, I woke up ridiculously happy, put the radio on, which was playing The Moody Blues, so of course pranced about in my nightie while brushing my teeth. Dancing is all in the elbows don't you know. Lol those who have seen me dancing will likely have the horror that is that sight whizzing through your mind.

Anyway, I decided to drive to St Maxine as I have been daydreaming about a Cesar salad I had there, for 2 days now. So off I went to treat myself. I know, who is this impostor who dreams of salad and not cake! Well it was as scrumptious as I remembered and given I had my notepad and pen, I happily whittled away 2 hrs not worrying about sitting on my own surrounded by couples and families. When at last I had written my 3 stories with just 1 page of my pad to spare, I tootled off to find a new notepad, thinking I would treat myself to a particularly pretty one. No such luck, its all clothes and food in France. And so home to St Aygulf.

On the off chance there was a pretty pad here, I wandered about, and at the roundabout saw a group of Harley Davidson chaps. Now I was already green with envy from having them whizz past me on the drive. They look so cool, and really are just powerful beasts in leather straddling an amazing machine. What's not to love? And so I cheekily put my thumb out and tried to cadge a lift. Sadly no such luck, though a few smiles and a ciao from a sexy Italian biker. Hmm I suppose it's for the best. I've done enough gallivanting in just being here lol.

This evening has been a lovely mix of eating (wheetabix my joy) and typing, and now to give my hands a rest I'm going to read.

Night night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment