Monday 6 May 2013

Day 21 - ok you smug brits, so its raining here...

Well you will likely have a chuckle to yourselves,  that while you enjoyed a day of glorious sunshine, I was sat in a little studio in France watching the heavens open and feed my plants bucket loads of water, but hey at least the plants got fed, and I did manage  a couple of hours outside before it came.

Fortunately I had made the most of the sun and had breakfast outside, visited the market (a daily pleasure) and as I was feeling restless decided to eat pizza and dance about in the garden. Oh the joys of a private garden, I can act my usual self without fear of a french doctor turning up to take me a way to the 'nice safe place' round the corner.

Anyway, cooped up I decided to empty the fridge of its contents, write two more stories, and then set about designing some Erna and Snail inspired greeting cards to hopefully sell at the Greenpeace Fair on the 1st June at the Forum (stalls still available, contact Markles). This will be the first time I have  ever tried to sell something of my own creation so I'm nervous and excited in equal measure and have no idea if people will like, let along buy my little creations.

Well regardless, it kept me out of mischief and I now have 6 cute proto types on the dresser :-)

Night night, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for sun tomorrow xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh- can't wait to see the cards! Snail and chicken power - wonderful! :)
    Wiz :) (just had to read this one out of order- not quite caught up yet and trying to do chronologically! - but I couldn't resist!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have posted rather a lot lol. The cards are looking cute, and im going to make marching envelopes today. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments :-)

      Delete