Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 16 - Burnt bum but feeling human

Well I'm relieved to say that as of 2pm today I woke feeling human. Having had all of 4 hrs sleep last night I woke this morning feeling weak and still poorly but forced myself to yet again try and sort this stupid internet out. Finally having got it sorted I uploaded all my blogs - so sorry they have taken such a while and headed home via the market for strawberries.

I managed to eat two then despite telling myself I wouldn't sleep during the day, fell asleep face down on the swing chair and woke with hilarious tan lines and a bright red bum, which is still sore to sit on. But still at least I feel well again. Having not been able to think about food this morning, I have had to make do with the left over lettuce, tomatoes and cous cous lounging about in the fridge, so yes the diet is going very well!

Other than that more reading and trying not to sleep, I am hopeful tomorrow will be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment