Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 15 - Disgracing myself at the supermaket. Death come quickly!

Arghh a most horrifying day. My poor belly. I felt so poorly. Having not had internet for several days, I forced myself out of bed to Geant (supermarket) and spent 2 hrs trying to get internet credit, milk, wheetabix and petrol. The truth was I was mostly locked, crying on the floor of a public toilet. I am a useless sick person. I always cry and feel sorry for myself, plus I had never been sick like this.

The lowest point was having to rush out of a shop, leaving everything (bag, money, purse, keys, coat) with a poor startled young lady. I made it as far as the shop door and was sick. Not a highlight, especially as i then had to try and run to the bathroom only to spend another 30 mins wondering whether the shade of yellow was vile or my healthy pineapple breakfast. Sorry far too much detail.

Anyway when I finally got home, I crawled into bed and fitffuly slept...so im afraid nothing very exciting to tell you. Plus rather annoyingly,  the internet the young lady had said was fixed, was not fixed, so I felt compelled to call Markles and let him know I was alive, if only just. Apologies for sounding like death warmed up.

On the plus I only managed to eat 1 wheetabix all day, so the diet has started well :-)

P.s. dont go to the cow on the quey, the burger is scrumptious but the food poisoning less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment