Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 14 - Rain and cows...

Its absolutely tipping it down. Torrential rain and thunderstorms and obviously I havent packed sensible shoes so ive got wet feet. I also have the worlds most tastiest burger - yay my last before the diet tomorrow.

I decided to go to frejuis to a restaurant,  which translates as The Cow on the Quey. It has big bright cow art, cow ornaments and lots of cow on the menu, so im in heaven.

The chap who served it gestured to his belly to say I would be very full afterwards and it was delicious. He wasnt lying, I was absolutely stuffed, when I eventually waddled out of the place. My one negative, is that the meat was almost raw in places, and I asked for medium. They really do have a different definition of cooked meat here in France.

Anyway I needed sleep and a book to read while I digested, and thats exactly what I did. I could hardly move. Needless to say I did nothing more with the day, and didn't eat a scrap until almost 9pm when I decided ice cream was a compulsory partner to a film. Really my diet is shocking I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment