Monday 22 April 2013

Day 7 - Just an ordinary day...

Day 7

I suppose it was inevitable it should happen...we cant live odd wierd days of random adventure everyday forever. Shame though, because today was just so ordinary.

I had a nice lie in, made myself the usual wheetabix breakfast and had it in bed with a mug of tea (still British at heart lol). Sunday mornings are for cleaning and the joys of a two roomed studio is that this takes 20 minutes tops :-) With all sparkly and the bed sheets blowing in the wind, I had a natter with Markles, sent telepathic birthday wishes to Jasper and headed back to Frejuis. The ingredients of a blissfull Sunday - pottering about, pizza, wine and an ice cream in the sun.

When at last bored of random wanderings, I ventured home and as it was decidedly nippy but still sunny, I made a pillow and blanket nest on the courtyard floor. Here I alternated between reading, drinking wine and the joys of a lovely swadder (light sleep). I was lured in to the studio by bread and cheese (and salad), which I decadently ate in bed while listening to Stings greatest hits (a paradox for many of you I'm sure). I finshed my third book in a week, Tom Sharpes - The Gropes, which was his usual blend of eccentric humour, and fell into a deep sleep.

P.s. my only slight excitment. I found a snail trail on the garden wall, and followed it, but it came to a mysterious dead end. No snail could be found at either end...the plot thickens. What ever has happened to snail?

No comments:

Post a Comment