Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 10 - sun glorious sun!

Day 10

It is fair to say the weather has been rather disappointing. I've had to wear jumpers and my rain mac on a number of occasions which wasn't really what I was hoping for, and the forecast is for a week full of rain, but today is glorious sun, so out comes the lobster body (though turning more albino lobster by the day).

Here at the studio is a shared bbq, an old style thing that uses wood not charcoal, with a cute chimney. What with my many man accomplishments,  I decide fire making will be easy, and potter off to the butchers. The butcher had a special burger making machine, so I could choose how big I wanted it ( myveyes are always bigger than my belly!), and a spicy sausage as well. Now team wood, waste paper, matches and a hungry Maria and what could possibly go wrong? Actually nothing...I know disappointing...there was lots of smoke, but sufficient heat for me to have a scrumptious meal, complete with salad and pan fried mushrooms cooked in lemon - Yum!

I then whiled away the rest of the day reading in the sun...until bedtime.  So not the most productive of days but a wonderful one non the less.

I should say if anyone wants to come visit, book the studio, villa or apartment, you can take a look at the website:

http://thecotedazur.moonfruit.com

I'm loving it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment