Friday 30 December 2011

29th December - Model boats and bell covers

Well we have been creative today, creative and hungry. Today's fun tasks, after cleaning the decks that is, was to help Markles with his model boats. Markles had made two of the three boats - Arctic Sunrise and the Esparanza, and given all his hard work filing and getting everything into the correct proportion, it was my turn to put my art hat on and colour them in. I think you have to agree that the end results are pretty spiffing!

Other fun included designed a pattern for a bell cover, but sadly the huge sewing machine is not working so I have yet to be able to sew the pieces together and see if my design works. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Also now I am well again, (except for a rash which Mark believes in imaginary across the entirety of my face) I have been eating like it is going out of fashion. Someone silly brought Nutella aboard the boat and I appear to be on a one woman mission to eat the entire jar. Brilliant mission I must say, and one I have every hope of achieving. 

The rest of the day was spent reading and sleeping and a quiet night being rocked (not so gently) by the boat.

Roll on tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment