Thursday 29 December 2011

27th December

My holidays have been captured by the snot monster and I am being held ransom. King Snotalot of the hanky Clan has me quarantined in my bunk, curtain closed in total darkness. Around me I hear strange boat related noises and the waves pounding the boat.

Instead of a nurse maid I have the nausiating rock of motion that tempts my brain into adding sea sickness to my list of ailments.

Now awake I am paranoid of rashes and new aches. My body seems content to slowly fall apart and I think how lucky I am to be paying, or should I say donating my hard earned bonus plus more for this 'experience of a life time'

My latest tactic is to sweat it out, thus the thermostat is set at 19 degrees, a whole 9 degrees warmer than my house usually is. I'm in pj's and cocooned in a heavy duvet. At least I will die warm.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh - this is NOT good! oh dear..... :( try not to die - we want more blog!! ;)
    Wiz

    ReplyDelete